2013 Subaru Outback was introduced at the 2012 New York Auto Show. This new 2013 car powered by a new more efficient powertrain and debuting a new vision of the driver-assist system and revised styling. also offered new facilities and audio / infotainment.
With new headlights, grille, front bumper and fog lamps, to view 2013 Subaru Outback stronger. Standard Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive Outback distinguish from crossover competitors, which generally offer all-wheel drive as an extra-cost option.
Subaru display in the middle interior easy maneuverability and off-road-able wagon. Subaru Outback provide crisp handling car like the versatility of an SUV. The number of passenger volume of 105.4 cu. ft and a maximum cargo capacity of 71.3 cu. ft. (with rear seatbacks standard 60/40 split folding).
2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i models debut a new double-overhead-cam (DOHC) 2.5-liter Boxer engine for FB series Increased performance and fuel efficiency. The new engine Produces 173 hp and 174 lb.-ft. of torque, compared to 170 hp and 170 lb.-ft. with the previous engine. Official figures EPA fuel economy is not yet available, but the Subaru project that the 2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i with Lineartronic CVT (continuously variable transmission) will achieve 24-mpg city/30 mpg highway/26 mpg combined.
- 2013 Subaru Outback Photo 1 of 9
- 2013 Subaru Outback Front Angle Photo 2 of 9
- 2013 Subaru Outback Front View Photo 3 of 9
- 2013 Subaru Outback Head Lamp Photo 4 of 9
- 2013 Subaru Outback Interior Photo 5 of 9
- 2013 Subaru Outback Interior Detail Photo 6 of 9
- 2013 Subaru Outback Rear Angle Photo 7 of 9
- 2013 Subaru Outback Roof Photo 8 of 9
- 2013 Subaru Outback Side View Photo 9 of 9
Tags: #2012 New York Auto Show #2013 Subaru Outback #legacy vs outback #new subaru #subaru outback new #subaru outback pricing #subaru outback reviews #subaru outback sedan #the new subaru #the subaru #used subaru outback