2013 Subaru Outback was introduced at the 2012 New York Auto Show. This new 2013 car powered by a new more efficient powertrain and debuting a new vision of the driver-assist system and revised styling. also offered new facilities and audio / infotainment.
With new headlights, grille, front bumper and fog lamps, to view 2013 Subaru Outback stronger. Standard Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive Outback distinguish from crossover competitors, which generally offer all-wheel drive as an extra-cost option.
Subaru display in the middle interior easy maneuverability and off-road-able wagon. Subaru Outback provide crisp handling car like the versatility of an SUV. The number of passenger volume of 105.4 cu. ft and a maximum cargo capacity of 71.3 cu. ft. (with rear seatbacks standard 60/40 split folding).
2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i models debut a new double-overhead-cam (DOHC) 2.5-liter Boxer engine for FB series Increased performance and fuel efficiency. The new engine Produces 173 hp and 174 lb.-ft. of torque, compared to 170 hp and 170 lb.-ft. with the previous engine. Official figures EPA fuel economy is not yet available, but the Subaru project that the 2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i with Lineartronic CVT (continuously variable transmission) will achieve 24-mpg city/30 mpg highway/26 mpg combined.
- 2013 Subaru Outback Front Angle View Photo 1 of 9
- 2013 Subaru Outback Front View View Photo 2 of 9
- 2013 Subaru Outback Head Lamp View Photo 3 of 9
- 2013 Subaru Outback Interior Detail View Photo 4 of 9
- 2013 Subaru Outback Interior View Photo 5 of 9
- 2013 Subaru Outback Rear Angle View Photo 6 of 9
- 2013 Subaru Outback Roof View Photo 7 of 9
- 2013 Subaru Outback Side View View Photo 8 of 9
- 2013 Subaru Outback View Photo 9 of 9
Tags: #new subaru #2013 Subaru Outback #subaru outback reviews #used subaru outback #subaru outback pricing #legacy vs outback #the subaru #the new subaru #subaru outback sedan #subaru outback new #2012 New York Auto Show