Subaru America has unveiled the 2014 Subaru WRX Concept at 2013 New York Auto Show. Subaru WRX and WRX combines the power of the famous road-holding prowess with a greater focus on the handling of sharp, communicative steering and chassis.
The new Subaru WRX Concept is designed with a body much lower, sleeker and wider. Design a new grille with a bolder hexagonal shape and set off WRX hood scoop classics designed to improve aerodynamics, downforce and cooling add machine assistance. A sharp character line runs from the front to the rear light angles that make it a true supercar. The design behind the design echoes the motif of a hexagonal front grille and comes with dramatic curved trunk lid. render exterior paint WR Blue Pearl III. fluorescent yellow color contrast is used as an accent on the WRX badge on the front grille, brake calipers and exhaust tip finishers. complement the exterior design is the BBS "RI-D" One Piece Forged wheels duralumin and features Dunlop 245/40ZR20 tires.
Some rumors about the technical specifications of powertrain that used on the Subaru WRX Concept mention that it's turbocharged and all-wheel drive. The car is powered by a turbocharged version of the 2.0-liter F-4 of the Subaru BRZ. Concept WRX will make more power than 265 hp and 244 lb-ft of torque.
- 2014 Subaru WRX Concept Exhaust View Photo 1 of 10
- 2014 Subaru WRX Concept Exterior View Photo 2 of 10
- 2014 Subaru WRX Concept Grille View Photo 3 of 10
- 2014 Subaru WRX Concept Head Lamp View Photo 4 of 10
- 2014 Subaru WRX Concept Rear Angle View Photo 5 of 10
- 2014 Subaru WRX Concept Specs Review View Photo 6 of 10
- 2014 Subaru WRX Concept Tail Lamp View Photo 7 of 10
- 2014 Subaru WRX Concept Wallpaper View Photo 8 of 10
- 2014 Subaru WRX Concept Wheels View Photo 9 of 10
- 2014 Subaru WRX Concept View Photo 10 of 10