Toyota Australia has released a new car with style and aerodynamic kit, the new 2012 Toyota GTS 86. Upgrade has completed a number of features of its release. They include a new front bumper lip, side skirts, rear bumper, rear wing and held high as the most prominent feature.
All who saw it, loved it. similar to the BMW 1-Series, but the 2012 Toyota 86 GTS look more bold. Front-lip bumper features vertical fins for additional control of the air entering the front grille, along with 12-degree dual canards for optimal stability. ok rear bumper work to manage the air turbulence from the front of the car, while assisting in the management of airflow under the car body. This actually defines the system as optimal aerodynamic car. Complement the exterior design is a feature horizontal 'wings' on the uprights, to help produce downforce handling stability.
Under the hood of 2012 Toyota GTS 86 is 2-liter engine with 16-valve direct and port injection flat-four, 147kW/205Nm. This engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission; RWD.
2012 Toyota GTS 86 prices start from $ 35.490. Its closest rival is the Mini Cooper S.
- 2012 Toyota 86 GTS View Photo 1 of 13
- 2012 Toyota 86 GTS Engine View Photo 2 of 13
- 2012 Toyota 86 GTS Exhaust View Photo 3 of 13
- 2012 Toyota 86 GTS Front Angle View Photo 4 of 13
- 2012 Toyota 86 GTS Front View View Photo 5 of 13
- 2012 Toyota 86 GTS Interior View Photo 6 of 13
- 2012 Toyota 86 GTS Interior View Photo 7 of 13
- 2012 Toyota 86 GTS Interior View Photo 8 of 13
- 2012 Toyota 86 GTS Lamp View Photo 9 of 13
- 2012 Toyota 86 GTS Rear Angle View Photo 10 of 13
- 2012 Toyota 86 GTS Rear View Photo 11 of 13
- 2012 Toyota 86 GTS View Photo 12 of 13
- 2012 Toyota 86 GTS Front View Photo 13 of 13