2012 Toyota FT-Bh Concept unveiled at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show. This FT-Bh follows the launch of the Toyota Prius C in North America and Yaris Hybrid to the concept of future vehicles. This is a full hybrid vehicle that is designed to consume less fuel and minimize emissions to B-segment family affordable car.
Toyota FT-Bh interior look so impressive. Interior design to express the emotional sense. Concave shaped center console that makes sense of lightness and spaciousness. 2012 Toyota FT-Bh Concept provides four seats are covered by a cloth "ultra-thin shell chair". Dashboard is equipped with many technological features, including rear view of the three body-mounted camera, and the rearview mirror that has its own ambient that provide information and warnings about vehicles is reflected in the mirror and the other driver as well-targeted information.
Overall style of the 2012 Toyota FT-Bh Concept inspired by the "interested see" Toyota style. Overall dimensions of a compact car with a declared length is 3985 mm, width is 1695 mm, and height is 1400 mm. the front of the vehicle dominated by undergrille big, strong cap and sculpted headlamps vertically integrated into the front wings. full body shape appears to provide a natural airflow for cooling the engine and the maximum aerodynamic system. total vehicle weight is 786 kg. the goal is to offer a driving experience that is more responsive, agile, and exciting.
2012 Toyota FT-Bh Concept powered by gasoline-electric hybrid powertrain. The result is stunning performance and efficiency. 1.0 liter two-cylinder engine is combined with a lithium-ion batteries. projected that these vehicles provide a fuel consumption average of just 2.1 l/100 km and CO2 emissions of just 49 g / km.
Little information on production and market these vehicles. in addition, the estimated price of the company also has not been confirmed.
- 2012 Toyota FT Bh Concept At Geneva Motor Show View Photo 1 of 10
- 2012 Toyota FT Bh Concept Front View Photo 2 of 10
- 2012 Toyota FT Bh Concept Interior View Photo 3 of 10
- 2012 Toyota FT Bh Concept Rear Angle View Photo 4 of 10
- 2012 Toyota FT Bh Concept Rear View Photo 5 of 10
- 2012 Toyota FT Bh Concept Side View Photo 6 of 10
- 2012 Toyota FT Bh Concept Interior View Photo 7 of 10
- 2012 Toyota FT Bh Concept Top View View Photo 8 of 10
- 2012 Toyota FT Bh Concept View Photo 9 of 10
- 2012 Toyota FT Bh Concept Dashboard View Photo 10 of 10