2012 Toyota Prius C debut at North American International Auto Show 2012. Toyota Prius C performed with a dynamic five-door styles with a style typical of Toyota. Designed to function as an urban friendly vehicles with exciting driving experience, hatchback utility, and fuel economy of the city. Toyota Prius C will make the most proven hybrid technology available market for subcompact car buyers with an MSRP starting at under $ 19,000.
Toyota Prius C interior offers comfort and convenience for drivers and passengers. It is characterized by offering three audio system configuration. A basic feature an audio system of four or six speakers, depending on the model, and includes an AM / FM CD player with MP3/WMA playback capability, auxiliary audio jack, USB port with iPod ® connectivity, hands-free phone capability, phone book access, and music streaming via Bluetooth ® wireless technology.
Toyota Prius C is equipped with nine airbags strategically located to help protect drivers and passengers in the event of certain types of accidents. With additional safety features offered by the 2012 Toyota Prius C, passengers will feel comfortable and safe. In addition, Toyota also provides a large space for luggage Toyota Prius C.
- 2012 Toyota Prius C Emblem View Photo 1 of 10
- 2012 Toyota Prius C Engine View Photo 2 of 10
- 2012 Toyota Prius C Feature View Photo 3 of 10
- 2012 Toyota Prius C Front View Photo 4 of 10
- 2012 Toyota Prius C Interior View Photo 5 of 10
- 2012 Toyota Prius C Rear View Photo 6 of 10
- 2012 Toyota Prius C Trunk View Photo 7 of 10
- 2012 Toyota Prius C Side View Photo 8 of 10
- 2012 Toyota Prius C View Photo 9 of 10
- 2012 Toyota Prius C Seat View Photo 10 of 10