2013 Lexus LS 600h L is one of the cars displayed by the Lexus line-up under the Lexus LS. That distinguish this car with the other LS models are hybrid systems that are used by this car. LS Hybrid is available with full-time AWD system.
Like all models of Lexus LS, the new 2013 Lexus LS 600h L exterior display dynamics that have been repaired. Pitch and mental control has been improved by adopting a new shock absorbers frequency dependent, resulting in the rise, even a road-hugging flattering. Revised steering offers improvements in accuracy and turn-in response. Braking system has been adapted to the more rapid and greater pedal feel. Additionally, all-LED interior lighting systems, light up to welcome the residents approached and then fade in order to start the procedure with the vehicle.
2013 Lexus LS 600h L has provided security enhancements including the industry's most advanced Pre-Collision Safety (A-PCS) system with Collision Avoidance Assist. The system is designed to assist the driver in avoiding or reducing collisions. At lower speeds of 24 miles per hour, this technology helps the car to stop immediately. truly amazing technology.
- 2013 Lexus LS 600h L Dashboard View Photo 1 of 8
- 2013 Lexus LS 600h L Feature View Photo 2 of 8
- 2013 Lexus LS 600h L Front Angle View Photo 3 of 8
- 2013 Lexus LS 600h L Grill View Photo 4 of 8
- 2013 Lexus LS 600h L Interior View Photo 5 of 8
- 2013 Lexus LS 600h L Seat View Photo 6 of 8
- 2013 Lexus LS 600h L Tail Lamp View Photo 7 of 8
- 2013 Lexus LS 600h L View Photo 8 of 8