All new 2013 Vauxhall Cascada convertible has launched for 2013. Vauxhall launch Cascada follow other vehicles, such as Mokka, Ampera, and Adam. The new 2013 Cascada will join the four-seat convertible in the segment.
Vauxhall Cascada is the conversion medium with a very compact size. length: 4697 mm wide and 1840 mm. The 2013 Cascada gives sharp driving experience thanks to super-stiff, HiPerStrut body front suspension and adaptive damping system FlexRide. The driver and passengers can enjoy open-air feeling thanks to premium soft top that can be opened with the touch of a button.
Deepen peak hood front grille with a thick chrome applications. Fog lights recorded on two elements inverted shark fin, which is visually enhanced and balanced with chrome inserts. Both use LED technology. At the rear, LED lighting modules are deployed to provide a solid signal light and sharp.
2013 Vauxhall Cascada offers a 1.4 Turbo petrol engine combined with a 6-speed manual transmission and is available in two output versions kW/120 hp and 88 kW/140 hp 103, they provide up to 220 Nm thanks to an overboost function. On the diesel side, 2.0 CDTI with 121 kW/165 hp comes with either manual or 6-speed automatic transmission. This engine delivers up to 380 Nm overboost active time. Cascada-lined peaks at Opel powertrain will be 1.6 SIDI ECOTEC Turbo petrol engine. this machine is geared for a very smooth ride and delivery of torque and great fuel economy. It delivers 125 kW/170 hp, between 1650 and 3200 rpm - and 280 Nm thanks to the overboost function.
- 2013 Vauxhall Cascada Engine View Photo 1 of 8
- 2013 Vauxhall Cascada Exterior View View Photo 2 of 8
- 2013 Vauxhall Cascada Inside Pictures View Photo 3 of 8
- 2013 Vauxhall Cascada Interior Pictures View Photo 4 of 8
- 2013 Vauxhall Cascada Sedan Convertible View Photo 5 of 8
- 2013 Vauxhall Cascada Side View View Photo 6 of 8
- 2013 Vauxhall Cascada Wallpaper View Photo 7 of 8
- 2013 Vauxhall Cascada View Photo 8 of 8