2012 Volkswagen E-Bugster Speedster appeared in the 2012 Beijing Motor Show, China. VW E-Bugster designed specifically for the mission of the two-seat speedster Beetle and 85 kW of power. VW E-Bugster that was barely made to look more dynamic. Actually, it is a sports car for the future of the electricity energy.
This Volkswagen displays a unique dynamic style from every point of view. It has a height of less than 1,400 mm, width is 1838 mm, and length is 4278 mm. 2012 Volkswagen E-Bugster Speedster is equipped with LED lights and is also distinguished by its highly customized bumper of the Beetle. Wheels on the bottom of the wheel house 20-inch wheels 18-inch version of the Beetle 'Twister', fitted with 235/35 R 20 tires. extended designer chrome strip below the border of the window toward the back, but now is running (as happened in the New Beetle) all around the car, from the A-pillar to A-pillar.
The combination of high-tech equipment and dynamic performance is also reflected in the interior of the 2012 Volkswagen E-Bugster Speedster. The use of aluminum as a material for the door handle and belt guides, lightweight construction and styling of the steering wheel also produces a direct relationship between the exterior and interior.
2012 Volkswagen E-Bugster Speedster appeared to offer a 85 kW power. This new VW accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 10.8 seconds with zero emissions. Energy capacity of 28.3 kWh battery enables a variety of at least 180 km in the urban world. E-Bugster VW battery can also be recharged from a conventional electrical outlet.
- 2012 Volkswagen E Bugster Speedster Photo 1 of 7
- 2012 Volkswagen E Bugster Speedster Left Side Photo 2 of 7
- 2012 Volkswagen E Bugster Speedster Rear Photo 3 of 7
- 2012 Volkswagen E Bugster Speedster Rear Angle Photo 4 of 7
- 2012 Volkswagen E Bugster Speedster Rear View Photo 5 of 7
- 2012 Volkswagen E Bugster Speedster Right Side Photo 6 of 7
- 2012 Volkswagen E Bugster Speedster Top View Photo 7 of 7