The new 2013 Volkswagen CC is designed to blend sports car dynamics and dimensions with sedan comfort in a sophisticated package. The car was performed with a number of changes from the 2009 model. They include a major facelift, changes in equipment and five-passenger cabin.
A different look for the 2013 model is seen at the front and back of the new style. the front is decorated by a bi-xenon projector beams with LED daytime running lights. Completing the front lights are bumper grill and new remodel. VW CC has a dimension shorter than the Volkswagen Passat. However, this is not so affect the flexibility in the interior.
Volkswagen offers two engine choices for 2013 Volkswagen CC. The first is the 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder. This engine offering 200 HP and 207 lb-ft of torque. is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox as standard equipment or traditional with a gearbox six-speed dual-clutch ("DSG" Volkswagen) as an option. The second engine is a 3.6 liter six-cylinder foot pound-rated at 280 horsepower and 265 torque. A traditional six-speed Tiptronic automatic is standard.
The 2013 Volkswagen CC Prices start from $ 35.355 - $ 36,410. This course will be competing with the BMW 3-Series that have a price of $ 35,795.
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Photo 1 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Engine Photo 2 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Exhaust Photo 3 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Front Photo 4 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Front Angle Photo 5 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Head Lamp Photo 6 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Interior Photo 7 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Mirror Photo 8 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Rear Photo 9 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Rear Angle Photo 10 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Seat Photo 11 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Side Photo 12 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Tail Lamp Photo 13 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Wheels Photo 14 of 14