The new 2013 Volkswagen CC is designed to blend sports car dynamics and dimensions with sedan comfort in a sophisticated package. The car was performed with a number of changes from the 2009 model. They include a major facelift, changes in equipment and five-passenger cabin.
A different look for the 2013 model is seen at the front and back of the new style. the front is decorated by a bi-xenon projector beams with LED daytime running lights. Completing the front lights are bumper grill and new remodel. VW CC has a dimension shorter than the Volkswagen Passat. However, this is not so affect the flexibility in the interior.
Volkswagen offers two engine choices for 2013 Volkswagen CC. The first is the 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder. This engine offering 200 HP and 207 lb-ft of torque. is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox as standard equipment or traditional with a gearbox six-speed dual-clutch ("DSG" Volkswagen) as an option. The second engine is a 3.6 liter six-cylinder foot pound-rated at 280 horsepower and 265 torque. A traditional six-speed Tiptronic automatic is standard.
The 2013 Volkswagen CC Prices start from $ 35.355 - $ 36,410. This course will be competing with the BMW 3-Series that have a price of $ 35,795.
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Engine View Photo 1 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Exhaust View Photo 2 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Front Angle View Photo 3 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Front View Photo 4 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Head Lamp View Photo 5 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Interior View Photo 6 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Mirror View Photo 7 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Rear Angle View Photo 8 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Rear View Photo 9 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Seat View Photo 10 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Side View Photo 11 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Tail Lamp View Photo 12 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC Wheels View Photo 13 of 14
- 2013 Volkswagen CC View Photo 14 of 14