Volkswagen has a 2013 Volkswagen Eco Up as vehicles that use natural gas as fuel. This is a generation after the VW Up has been released previously. Volkswagen Cup Eco consumes just 2.9 kg of natural gas (CNG = Compressed Natural Gas) per 100 km, equivalent to CO2 emissions of just 79 g / km. This causes the fuel efficiency fuel costs are very low.
Volkswagen has equipped the vehicle with natural gas drive since the early 1990's. The first new car model to be designed for natural gas in 2002 Golf Estate 2.0 BiFuel. at the end of 2012 - the company offers six natural gas-powered vehicles in various classes: Caddy 2.0 EcoFuel, Caddy Maxi EcoFuel extended 2.0 (respectively 80 kW / 109 PS), 1.4 TSI EcoFuel Touran, Passat and Passat Estate 1.4 TSI EcoFuel (respectively 110 kW / 150 PS) and a completely new eco up! (50 kW / 68 PS).
- 2013 Volkswagen Eco Up Photo 1 of 7
- 2013 Volkswagen Eco Up Electric Cars Photo 2 of 7
- 2013 Volkswagen Eco Up Electric Station Photo 3 of 7
- 2013 Volkswagen Eco Up Engine Photo 4 of 7
- 2013 Volkswagen Eco Up Front Angle Photo 5 of 7
- 2013 Volkswagen Eco Up Interior Photo 6 of 7
- 2013 Volkswagen Eco Up Side View Photo 7 of 7