2013 Eterniti Artemis launched in 2012 Beijing Motor Show. this new car 2013 launched by Eterniti Motors which is a luxury car manufacturer based in the London Boutique. These vehicles provide a higher level of luxury, performance and exclusivity demanded by today's car buyers wealthy but that has not been available until now.
The new 2013 Eterniti Artemis has limousine-like cabin that offers full comfort to the passengers. leg room up to 100 mm, twin seats with heating and cooling lie, iPad-ready with the holder of an electronic express, and beverage chiller. looks at the best luxury leather, coated undercarpets and boot trim, lambswool rugs, veneers include natural forests, piano black and carbon fiber, sunroofs and selection of starlight roof lining, and state-of-the-art audio system.
2013 Eterniti Artemis powered by a V8 twin-turbo 4.8-liter engine. This engine produces over 600 hp (441 kW) and 750 Nm (553 lb-ft) of torque. so, Artemis 2013 is accelerate from 0-100 km / h in 4.5 seconds.
Release and Price
The 2013 Eterniti Artemis will be in production in the summer of 2012, beating Bentley, Lamborghini and Maserati luxury SUV offerings to market. Orders can be taken now through sales Eterniti operation in Europe (London) and Asia-Pacific (Hong Kong and Taipei), for delivery beginning in the fall of 2012. estimated price is around £ 210,000.
- 2013 Eterniti Artemis View Photo 1 of 12
- 2013 Eterniti Artemis Dashboard View Photo 2 of 12
- 2013 Eterniti Artemis Emblem View Photo 3 of 12
- 2013 Eterniti Artemis Exhaust View Photo 4 of 12
- 2013 Eterniti Artemis Front View Photo 5 of 12
- 2013 Eterniti Artemis Grill View Photo 6 of 12
- 2013 Eterniti Artemis Interior View Photo 7 of 12
- 2013 Eterniti Artemis Rear Angle View Photo 8 of 12
- 2013 Eterniti Artemis Rear View View Photo 9 of 12
- 2013 Eterniti Artemis Rear View Photo 10 of 12
- 2013 Eterniti Artemis Seat View Photo 11 of 12
- 2013 Eterniti Artemis Side View Photo 12 of 12