2013 Cadillac ATS appeared as a luxury sedan, sport compact, which is intended to challenge the best in the world of premium cars. New Cadillac ATS Designed with a quick, agile and fun to drive. New Cadillac 2013 brings a mixture of Cadaillac technology driven, performance and design elegance to new audiences eager driver. Sophisticated driving experience is enhanced with Cadillac CUE, comprehensive, in-vehicle user experience that combines intuitive design with industry-first for the control and command information and media data.
2013 CTS Cadillac interiors are designed to give the feel of comfort to the driver and passengers. Placement of the position shifter pedal is designed for performance driving is easy and intuitive. Performance of the available seats have power-adjustable bolsters for lateral support for optimizing the long-cornering loads. instrument panel that wraps into the door and the center stack in the middle of the instrument panel flowing into the center console. 2013 Cadillac ATS offers the CUE as a feature of entertainment technology. including information on data up to 10 Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices, USB, SD card and MP3 player with the vehicle infotainment system.
2013 Cadillac ATS is one of the lightest cars. Low weight provide 2013 Cadillac ATS feels more nimble and controllable, while also optimizing the performance and efficiency of powertrains. is lightweight, helping Cadillac ATS provides an almost perfect balance of 50/50 weight, while also contributing to lower noise and vibration. A similar approach was taken to the wheel, where the extra strategic structural aluminum is added to reduce vibration.
Cadillac ATS offers two powerful engine performance. They are 2.0 four-cylinder and V6 Engine. V6 deliver strong power for Cadillac ATS and capitalizes on lightweight structures to equip cars with efficient performance. V6 engine provides 270 HP energy (201 kW). 2.0 L engine is one of the most crowded in the engine's power industry, topping the engine of European competitors. This engine provides 318 hp of energy (237 kW). The second engine offered in manual and automatic transmissions and also with lower fuel economy.
- 2013 Cadillac ATS View Photo 1 of 13
- 2013 Cadillac ATS Bumper View Photo 2 of 13
- 2013 Cadillac ATS Front View Photo 3 of 13
- 2013 Cadillac ATS Engine View Photo 4 of 13
- 2013 Cadillac ATS Interior View Photo 5 of 13
- 2013 Cadillac ATS Interior View Photo 6 of 13
- 2013 Cadillac ATS Interior View Photo 7 of 13
- 2013 Cadillac ATS Interior View Photo 8 of 13
- 2013 Cadillac ATS Interior View Photo 9 of 13
- 2013 Cadillac ATS Rear View Photo 10 of 13
- 2013 Cadillac ATS Rear Angle View Photo 11 of 13
- 2013 Cadillac ATS View Photo 12 of 13
- 2013 Cadillac ATS Side View Photo 13 of 13