2012 Fiat 695 Abarth Maserati Edition Published in the Piazza della Loggia in Brescia in the middle jewel of automotive collectors and "luxury cars". This glamorous car is the bond between Abarth and Maserati. This is another project that confirms Abarth authoritative presence in the luxury sport segment.
The new 2012 Fiat 695 Abarth Maserati Edition is an exclusive convertible blend of aggression and sporty high-performance car with a smooth elegant aesthetics. In accordance with the standard Maserati, this new Limited Edition is distinguished by a very good handling and sporty, along with a great level of comfort and attention to materials and detail.
2012 Fiat 695 Abarth Maserati Edition shows attention to detail and sporty that characterize the two brands, Fiat and Maserati. Design starts with a leather couch entirely in sand beige, with containment strip featuring a single-layer padding, sporty yet elegant and comfortable. hi-fi system is supporting JBL audio with nine speakers and 8-channel amplifier will provide exceptional entertainment for passengers.
2012 Fiat 695 Abarth Maserati Edition is powered by a 1.4 Turbo T-Jet 16 v. This engine produces 180 horsepower. engine working with earbox Abarth Competizione electrically operated with manual steering control, which improves engine performance with reduced gearshift times as well as ensuring a superior experience.
The 2012 Fiat 695 Abarth is priced at £32,000, which is more than twice the price of a standard Abarth 500.
- 2012 Fiat 695 Abarth Maserati Edition View Photo 1 of 6
- 2012 Fiat 695 Abarth Maserati Edition Emblem View Photo 2 of 6
- 2012 Fiat 695 Abarth Maserati Edition Interior View Photo 3 of 6
- 2012 Fiat 695 Abarth Maserati Edition Seat View Photo 4 of 6
- 2012 Fiat 695 Abarth Maserati Edition Top View View Photo 5 of 6
- 2012 Fiat 695 Abarth Maserati Edition Wheels View Photo 6 of 6