2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid offers consumers more choice of fuel-efficient vehicles fuels, including improving and increasing hybrid vehicle offerings and increasing volume gasoline high powertrains is part of Ford's broad plan to deliver technology solutions for affordable fuel economy for millions.
Mercury Milan Hybrid Interior
Mercury Milan Hybrid offers pengmudi and comfort for passengers. A tutorial mode built into the screen which helps the driver learn about the instrument cluster and the hybrid in a strange way that is not mastered. For example, drivers can choose one of four data screens to choose the information level displayed during their drives.
Mercury Milan Hybrid Body Design
Mercury Milan Hybrid drafted with the full form of an elegant sedan. The elegant appearance will make the rider look relaxed and exclusively in activities of daily living.
Mercury Milan Hybrid Performance
Mercury Milan Hybrid provides a new 2.5-liter 4-cylinder (155 horsepower/136 lb.-ft. of torque) running the proven Atkinson cycle mated to an electronic transmission that is controlled continuously variable or e-CVT. 2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid also offers drivers a way to become more connected to the hybrid driving experience thanks to Ford's SmartGauge with EcoGuide, a unique instrument cluster execution that helps coach them on how to optimize the performance of their hybrid. Because the hybrid can run at higher speeds in electric mode, the driver can do much more in city-driving situations. Under the right conditions, the driver can drive in the driver's or mall parking lots without using a drop of gasoline.
- 2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid Emblem View Photo 1 of 9
- 2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid Engine View Photo 2 of 9
- 2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid Front Angle View Photo 3 of 9
- 2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid Front View Photo 4 of 9
- 2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid Interior View Photo 5 of 9
- 2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid Rear View Photo 6 of 9
- 2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid Seat View Photo 7 of 9
- 2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid View Photo 8 of 9
- 2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid Side View Photo 9 of 9
Tags: #Hybrid Cars