The Smart technology with next-generation efficiency. New dual injector system and sub-planetary CVT design. Expected combined city/highway fuel economy of 33 miles per gallon. Small on the outside, big on the inside. Sophisticated styling, high quality interior.
Nissan Versa Sedan Body Design
The Nissan Versa Sedan's new exterior design is also a departure from most current compact sedans, offering a fresh, refreshing design character that is both sophisticated and highly aerodynamic.
Nissan Versa Sedan Interior Design
The Nissan Versa Sedan interior features include trip computer, power windows with driver's one-touch down, speed-sensing auto door locks, remote trunk release lever and steering wheel-mounted audio controls. Two interior colors are available, Sandstone and Charcoal.
The Nissan Versa Sedan Feature
The designers of the new Nissan Versa Sedan sought to combine five-passenger practicality with a high degree of comfort and refinement. It also offers an unexpected level of available entertainment and connectivity features, such as Bluetooth®, navigation system with 5-inch touch-screen display, Satellite Radio and an iPod®/USB interface.
all about 2012 Nissan Versa Sedan
- 2012 Nissan Versa Sedan Photo 1 of 7
- 2012 Nissan Versa Sedan Behind Photo 2 of 7
- 2012 Nissan Versa Sedan Front Photo 3 of 7
- 2012 Nissan Versa Sedan Interior Photo 4 of 7
- 2012 Nissan Versa Sedan Interior Photo 5 of 7
- 2012 Nissan Versa Sedan Interior Photo 6 of 7
- 2012 Nissan Versa Sedan Side Photo 7 of 7