Aston Martin headquarters in Gaydon, the company builds their new vehicle called the 2013 Aston Martin AM 310 Vanquish. Vanquish is built on top of the line-up Aston Martin sports cars, such as V8 Vantage. This sports car will go on sale in the UK and Europe in late 2012. whereas for the American market was in early 2013.
Vanquish body made of aluminum, magnesium alloy and carbon-fiber composites. The most striking part of the look at this car is a sleek carbon-fiber body. This makes carbon-fiber car body become lighter but stronger.
On the inside, customers will be pampered with a host of modern features. They include steering-black or vibrant colors with black Alcantara inserts, modern infotainment systems, and the trunk with a capacity of 368 liters. 2013 Aston Martin AM 310 Vanquish comes as a coupe to provide seats for four passengers.
Under the hood of 2013 Aston Martin AM 310 Vanquish is the 6.0 liter V12 engine. This machine provides output 565 HP and 457 lb-ft of torque. Power delivered to the rear wheels through a six-speed automatic transmission is equipped with paddle-shift technology. Vanquish go from 0-60 mph in 4.1 seconds and reaches a top speed at 183 mph.
2013 Aston Martin AM 310 Vanquish price is around £ 189.995 ($ 297, 828).
- 2013 Aston Martin AM 310 Vanquish Dashboard View Photo 1 of 7
- 2013 Aston Martin AM 310 Vanquish Emblem View Photo 2 of 7
- 2013 Aston Martin AM 310 Vanquish Interior View Photo 3 of 7
- 2013 Aston Martin AM 310 Vanquish Rear Angle View Photo 4 of 7
- 2013 Aston Martin AM 310 Vanquish Seat View Photo 5 of 7
- 2013 Aston Martin AM 310 Vanquish Side View Photo 6 of 7
- 2013 Aston Martin AM 310 Vanquish View Photo 7 of 7