Not long ago, Audi released a detail and complete picture of it's supercar generation, the new 2013 Audi R8. Audi announced that the car will begin to be exhibited and sold in the next year. R8 will be similar to the current variant in some aspects, but also will have some major changes that will have certain advantages.
One received an upgrade by 2013 Audi R8 is a seven-speed dual clutch gearbox, replacing the 6-speed automatic. R8 powered by a 5.2 liter V10 engine that outputs 540 HP issue. This may be based on a plug-in hybrid architectures in advance by e-tron concept car. Thanks to the seven-speed dual clutch, you will also get better mileage.
2013 Audi R8 offers a number of models. They are:
and Audi R8 V10 Plus.
- 2013 Audi R8 Engine View Photo 1 of 7
- 2013 Audi R8 Interior View Photo 2 of 7
- 2013 Audi R8 Rear Angle View Photo 3 of 7
- 2013 Audi R8 Rear View Photo 4 of 7
- 2013 Audi R8 Seat View Photo 5 of 7
- 2013 Audi R8 Top View View Photo 6 of 7
- 2013 Audi R View Photo 7 of 7