BMW has presented the 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe. BMW M6 Gran Coupe joined the line-up of convertible models. This is one of the three body variants of the BMW M6 High Performance. More interior space than the BMW M6 Gran Coupe allows two rear passengers to enjoy a generous level of on-board comfort. The new members of the family unites M6 M performance characteristics with extra portions of traditional luxury and aesthetics.
BMW M6 Gran Coupe body has been designed with careful technical consideration. the front of the car is dominated by large air intakes, LED lights and the standard Adaptive kidney grille M is designed specifically for this model. Low roof line flows smoothly into the rear adds sporty impression. Twin exhaust tailpipes are positioned on the outer edge of the rear apron.
Harmonious blend also looks at the interior of the vehicle. The driver and front passenger can expect to seat M sport with integral belt guides. BMW M6 Gran Coupe and the standard specification also includes Merino leather upholstery with extended features. Rear compartment offers two or three seats.
Under the hood 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe is a V8 engine with M TwinPower Turbo technology producing 412 kW/560 hp. 4395 cc unit continues to peak torque 680 Newton meters (502 lb-ft) on tap between 1,500 and 5750 rpm, while the maximum output is developed between 6,000 and 7,000 rpm. Maximum engine revs 7,200 rpm. BMW M6 Gran Coupe sprints from 0 to 100 km / h (62 mph) in 4.2 seconds.
- 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe Photo 1 of 9
- 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe Engine Photo 2 of 9
- 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe Front View Photo 3 of 9
- 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe Grille Photo 4 of 9
- 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe Interior Photo 5 of 9
- 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe Rear Angle Photo 6 of 9
- 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe Rear View Photo 7 of 9
- 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe Seat Photo 8 of 9
- 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe Side View Photo 9 of 9