2013 Chrysler Town and Country S is the vehicle that was taken in 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show with the 2013 Dodge Charger Daytona. Chrysler Town and Country S showing the exterior and interior of the device as shown in the Chrysler 300 S.
Chrysler Town and Country S is built at Chrysler Group LLC's Windsor Assembly Plant in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. This is a minivan that offers four exterior color choices. they include Brilliant Black, Deep Cherry Red, White Stone or Billet Silver. Exterior traits include dark chrome grille, black-background Winged Chrysler badge and a set of 17-inch aluminum wheels with polished face and black painted pockets.
Interior minivan will offer a number of unique features. they include Torino Black leather seats with logo "S" embroidered in the seat backs and seat Ballistic black cloth inserts. The instrument panel also will get a gloss piano black appliques and will be combined with a leather-wrapped steering wheel black. interior touches include black center console and the "S" logo on the instrument cluster. New features for this minivan is standard trailer sway edaman which monitors the behavior of a towed trailer and automatically using the Townanti-lock braking system of the State to reduce any swaying movement.
Under the hood Chrysler Town and Country S is a 3.6-liter V6 Pentastar engine that delivers a total of 283 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque. This engine combined with a six-speed automatic transmission 62TE.
- 2013 Chrysler Town And Country S Inside View Photo 1 of 7
- 2013 Chrysler Town And Country S Interior View Photo 2 of 7
- 2013 Chrysler Town And Country S Rear View Photo 3 of 7
- 2013 Chrysler Town And Country S Seat View Photo 4 of 7
- 2013 Chrysler Town And Country S Side View View Photo 5 of 7
- 2013 Chrysler Town And Country S Wallpaper View Photo 6 of 7
- 2013 Chrysler Town And Country S View Photo 7 of 7