At the 2013 Geneva Motor Show, Honda introduced the new 2013 Honda Civic Tourer Concept. Civic Tourer has been designed in Europe for European customers. The concept highlights the striking exterior design direction and a spacious sense is so felt in the interior.
Honda Civic Tourer Concept showing DNA similar to the Civic hatchback, the 2012 Honda Civic EU-Version. They have an aerodynamic body with a stunning, modern, and elegant. Concept-spec wheels and the front element that funky lighting, and what we have here is a small wagon really interesting. elements found in the front corners and a sloping roofline rakes fall behind. A low and wide stance giving the sporty feel that is equipped with a cab forward design and sleek style cabins. sleek design combined with utility and leading cargo classrooms. Unlike most vehicles wagon, Civic Tourer maintain interior dimensions are ideal for families.
Under the hood Honda Civic Tourer Concept is a 1.6-liter i-DTEC which deliver CO2 emissions of just 119 g / km.
We provide some pictures of Honda Civic Tourer may be your collection. In addition, we also provide a video showing Tourer Concept. Thank you for your visit.
- 2013 Honda Civic Tourer Concept View Photo 1 of 6
- 2013 Honda Civic Tourer Concept Exterior View Photo 2 of 6
- 2013 Honda Civic Tourer Concept Front View View Photo 3 of 6
- 2013 Honda Civic Tourer Concept Rear View View Photo 4 of 6
- 2013 Honda Civic Tourer Concept Side View View Photo 5 of 6
- 2013 Honda Civic Tourer Concept Wallpaper View Photo 6 of 6