Jaguar F-Type V6 is convertible for the 2014 model year. Sports car that offers two seats is focused on agility, performance and driving pleasure. 2014 Jaguar F-Type V6 is a continuation of the previous F-Type. The 2014 model gives confidence to the Jaguar to expand the luxury sports car market.
Jaguar F-Type V6 exterior design is defined by two "heartlines". The main "heart" theme started in scalpel like shark gills on either side of the grille. This first heart walk and the sharp creases formed from fender line, which provides sight lines that aid the driver in cornering maneuvers. The second "heart" swells out to form the back of the thigh muscles before sweeping dramatically around the rear of the car. The clean, smooth lines tail is made possible in part by the inclusion of an active rear spoiler that deploy at speeds to reduce aerodynamic lift.
Jaguar F-Type V6 offers two seats with a sporty design. It is a convertible sedan with highly flexible cover. Above can be fully raised or lowered in just 12 seconds at speeds up to 30 mph.
Ian Callum, Director of Design, Jaguar, said that, "We want the experience of sitting in the F-Type to be interesting. A sports car cockpit should be an intimate place and so we aim to get a taste of fall to the surface and then wrap around the driver. What we have done is given it the essence and spirit of doing what you want to do, not what is expected of you. Increasingly processed this world, the more important it is. "
2014 Jaguar F-Type featuring the new supercharged Jaguar engines. They are a 3-liter supercharged V6 340hp, supercharged 3-liter V6 380hp, and 5 liter supercharged V8 with 495hp and 460 ft-lbs of torque. All types are equipped with a Stop / Start system to improve fuel economy under certain driving conditions the new Smart.
We estimate that the Jaguar F-Type V6 will go on sale in mid-2013. The price offered for the F-TYPE is $ 69 000, F-TYPE S is $ 81,000, and the F-TYPE V8 S is $ 92,000.
Below is a collection of 2014 Jaguar F-Type V6 pictures. See also 2014 Nissan 370Z Nismo | 2013 Chicago Auto Show.
- Jaguar F Type V View Photo 1 of 10
- 2014 Jaguar F Type V6 Emblem View Photo 2 of 10
- 2014 Jaguar F Type V6 Engine Powertrain View Photo 3 of 10
- 2014 Jaguar F Type V6 Exterior Design View Photo 4 of 10
- 2014 Jaguar F Type V6 Front View View Photo 5 of 10
- 2014 Jaguar F Type V6 Interior Design View Photo 6 of 10
- 2014 Jaguar F Type V6 Rear Angle View Photo 7 of 10
- 2014 Jaguar F Type V6 Review View Photo 8 of 10
- 2014 Jaguar F Type V6 Start Stop Engine System View Photo 9 of 10
- 2014 Jaguar F Type V6 Top View View Photo 10 of 10