Lotus has launched the legend of their generation, the new 2014 Lotus Esprit. This is a supercar that will move upmarket from the Elise, Exige, and Evora. Esprit will begin production in late 2012 and is scheduled to appear in 2013 as 2014 models.
Lotus Cars USA said that the 2014 Lotus Esprit will be supported with a V8 engine with manual transmission and double clutch. This engine reaches about 570 HP at 9,000 rpm and 398 pounds-ft of torque at slightly higher than 3000rpm. V8 weighs about 375 lbs, which is about 176 pounds lighter than the 5.0L V8 will borrow from the original Lexus IS-F. Esprit sprints from 0-100 km / h in just 3.4 seconds and reaches a top speed at 330 km / h.
2014 Lotus Esprit has styling with strong lines in the entire lower body lean. Symmetry through the mass and proportion of Esprit gives an intense, it is a perfect example of the new Lotus DNA in action. in addition, Esprit has been meeting the future technology and exceptional engineering. This ensures that the Esprit will be the leader of the pack.
Lotus announced the estimated price of 2014 Lotus Esprit is £ 110,000.
- 2014 Lotus Esprit Engine View Photo 1 of 7
- 2014 Lotus Esprit Front Angle View Photo 2 of 7
- 2014 Lotus Esprit Front View Photo 3 of 7
- 2014 Lotus Esprit Rear Angle View Photo 4 of 7
- 2014 Lotus Esprit Rear View Photo 5 of 7
- 2014 Lotus Esprit Side View Photo 6 of 7
- 2014 Lotus Esprit View Photo 7 of 7