McLaren has released the latest generation of the MP4-12C family, 2013 McLaren MP4-12C Spider. McLaren has also released earlier MP4-12C and brought it in Goodwood. This 12C Spider is available to order from a retailer of new bespoke McLaren around the world. The first deliveries to customers are planned for November this year.
The new 12C Spider incorporates an additional dimension of MP4-12C Spider owners will love the chance to lower the roof and heard the howling without hindrance from the twin turbo V8 engine at full speed. The 2013 McLaren MP4-12C Spider gives all the characteristic sensation of a high-performance roadster. This car is also equipped with a passive roll Over Protection System to maximize the safety of passengers.
The new 2013 McLaren MP4-12C Spider suported by 3.8 liter engine twin turbo V8 which transmitted to the driven rear wheels through a 7 speed dual-clutch transmission SSG. Technology available for this car include Brake Steer, Control and Proactive Chassis McLaren joined forces to offer a unique brakes sublime comfort in all driving conditions.
With the engine, lightweight high-powered 625 PS developed the outstanding (616 bhp), carbon chassis 'MonoCell' is identical to that of the innovative 12C, and RHT unique folding roof system can be operated while on the move, making 12 C Spider as a luxury sports car with enormous advantages.
- 2013 McLaren MP4 12C Spider Front Angle View Photo 1 of 7
- 2013 McLaren MP4 12C Spider Left Side View Photo 2 of 7
- 2013 McLaren MP4 12C Spider Rear Angle View Photo 3 of 7
- 2013 McLaren MP4 12C Spider Rear View Photo 4 of 7
- 2013 McLaren MP4 12C Spider Right Side View Photo 5 of 7
- 2013 McLaren MP4 12C Spider Side View Photo 6 of 7
- 2013 McLaren MP4 12C Spider View Photo 7 of 7