Mercedes-Benz B-Class more agile and efficient, as comfortable and spacious as ever - the new Mercedes-Benz B-Class is a winner on all fronts. The vehicle's lower height and more upright seat position provide for a first impression that hints at the compact sports tourer's dynamic credentials.
Mercedes-Benz B-Class Performance
The new Mercedes-Benz B-Class features new petrol and diesel engines as well as new manual and automatic transmissions. All transmissions and engines have been developed in-house, with production taking place at the plants in Stuttgart-Untertürkheim and -Hedelfingen, Rastatt/Baden, Gaggenau/Baden and Kölleda/Thuringia. The simultaneous development process enabled perfect coordination of engines and transmissions, e.g. with regard to implementation of the ECO start/stop function which features as standard on all B-Class models.
With a new four-cylinder petrol engine featuring direct injection and turbocharging, a new diesel engine, a new dual clutch transmission, a new manual transmission and new assistance systems, the front-wheel-drive car also rings in a new technological era for compact cars from Mercedes-Benz B-Class. Future Mercedez-Benz B-Class customers will benefit from this quantum leap in terms of exemplary low fuel consumption and CO2 emissions combined with driving pleasure, plenty of space and the highest standard of safety that has ever been available in this class.
Mercedes-Benz B-Class Perfect Body Design
The new Mercedes-Benz B-Class is a typical Mercedes sports tourer, offering plenty of space combined with impressive dynamic performance as a hatchback saloon.
The characteristic lines of the exterior design indicate both of these attributes: front and rear sport a width-emphasizing design, with a wide, prominent grille and headlamps extending along the sides at the front while the rear end features a wide rear window, two-piece tail lights with horizontally offset meander and a large tailgate with low loading sill.
Apart from the aerodynamic exterior design, numerous optimisation measures on points of detail such as the air flow around the front wheels, the underbody design and the cooling air flow are also crucial contributory factors to this excellent aerodynamic performance.
Mercedes-Benz B-Class Interior Design
In the interior of Mercedes-Benz B-Class , the large, three-dimensional trim covering the entire dashboard first strikes the eye. It is available in four variants, covering a broad spectrum from modern through sporty to classic. Common to all versions is a high-class appeal combining an attractive look and feel with easy care and durability.
The dashboard is optionally available in ARTICO man-made leather finish and features stitching, for example. Four equipment packages (Chrome, Sports, Exclusive and Night package) enable individualisation according to personal tastes.
Mercedes-Benz B-Class Feature
Mercedes-Benz B-Class is also equipped with safety features that is extraordinary :
- Adaptive Headlamp Assist
- Blind Spot Assist and Lane Keeping Assist
- ATTENTION ASSIST (standard)
- Speed Limit Assist (speed limit sign recognition)
- Active Parking Assist
- Brake HOLD function (standard with 7G-DCT)
- Hill Hold function
- Reversing camera
- DISTRONIC PLUS
- COMAND Online multimedia system with internet access
All of Mercedes-Benz B-Class
- 2012 Chrysler Delta Photo 1 of 19
- 2012 Chrysler Delta Photo 2 of 19
- 2012 Chrysler Delta Photo 3 of 19
- 2012 Chrysler Delta Photo 4 of 19
- 2012 Chrysler Delta Photo 5 of 19
- 2012 Chrysler Delta Photo 6 of 19
- 2012 Chrysler Delta Photo 7 of 19
- Mercedes B Class Photo 8 of 19
- Mercedes B Class Photo 9 of 19
- Mercedes B Class Photo 10 of 19
- Mercedes B Class Photo 11 of 19
- Mercedes B Class Photo 12 of 19
- Mercedes B Class Photo 13 of 19
- Mercedes B Class Photo 14 of 19
- Mercedes B Class Photo 15 of 19
- Mercedes B Class Photo 16 of 19
- Mercedes B Class Photo 17 of 19
- Mercedes B Class Photo 18 of 19
- Mercedes B Class Photo 19 of 19