Mercedes will bring the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show. Mercedes E-Class will come with his brother, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe. New E-Class Cabriolet has a bold new styling combined with intelligent drive systems. This car will offer luxury appointments for the smooth driving fun.
New 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet has a redesigned front end with headlights are equipped with LED lights as standard partial. V front bumper with large air intakes clearly emphasizes athletic character. Side line extended, flat roof and strong rear. layout fully retractable side windows are cut off by the B-pillar makes the 2014 E-Class Cabriolet is as sporty as the two-door car.
Cabriolet interior has also been improved. redesigned center console gear selector lever and no three-spoke multifunction steering wheel with shift lever new DIRECT SELECT shift paddles and. This car has the E-Class family of analog clock between redesigned air vents.
Available engine options similar to that encountered in the Coupe version. Engine options include the E350. This is a gasoline engine with 302 hp and 273 lb ft of torque with a direct-injection V6. E550 is powered by a twin-turbo direct-injection V8 that produces 402 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque. This engine combined with an ECO start / stop system that make it more efficient.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet will go on sale in the United States in the summer of 2013.
- 2014 Mercedes Benz E Class Cabriolet Photo 1 of 8
- 2014 Mercedes Benz E Class Cabriolet Front Photo 2 of 8
- 2014 Mercedes Benz E Class Cabriolet Inside Photo 3 of 8
- 2014 Mercedes Benz E Class Cabriolet Interior Photo 4 of 8
- 2014 Mercedes Benz E Class Cabriolet Pictures Photo 5 of 8
- 2014 Mercedes Benz E Class Cabriolet Side View Photo 6 of 8
- 2014 Mercedes Benz E Class Cabriolet Top View Photo 7 of 8
- 2014 Mercedes Benz E Class Cabriolet Wallpaper Photo 8 of 8