2014 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG Estate is a car that will soon be launched at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show. Mercedes E63 AMG Estate will come along with the Saloon model and the CLS63 AMG. Generation of Mercedes E-Class will feature a more dynamic design and engine performance are unmatched. Customers now receive more performance and driving dynamics and a broader scope of the standard equipment.
The new design is immediately evident at first glance appear on the new "twin blade" radiator grille. new "A-wing" in the AMG front apron defines an exclusive appearance. Recent highlights found on the Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG Estate is the BangOlufsen BeoSound AMG high-end surround sound system. This system developed by Mercedes-Benz and Mercedes-AMG together with renowned Danish audio specialists BangOlufsen. with this system, allowing customers to get exclusive audio experience of the very highest standard. integrated digital sound processor (DSP) allows the driver to select a special BO sound through COMAND. technology is so advanced it.
Also found on the Mercedes E63 AMG Saloon, Estate models will be powered by a 5.5-liter V8 biturbo engine that delivers 550 horsepower at 5,500 rpm. peak torque is 531 lb-ft. E63 drove from 0 to 60 mph in 3.6 seconds and reaches a top speed of 155 mph. The engine is mated to a SPEEDSHIFT MCT 7-speed sports transmission AMG. E63 AMG is also offered with a new high-performance 4MATIC all-wheel-drive system.
There is no official price offered by Mercedes. Let's wait for further news after the 2013 Detroit Auto Show to roll.
- 2014 Mercedes Benz E63 Amg Estate Photo 1 of 8
- 2014 Mercedes Benz E63 Amg Estate Inside Photo 2 of 8
- 2014 Mercedes Benz E63 Amg Estate Interior Photo 3 of 8
- 2014 Mercedes Benz E63 Amg Estate Rear Photo 4 of 8
- 2014 Mercedes Benz E63 Amg Estate Rear Photo 5 of 8
- 2014 Mercedes Benz E63 Amg Estate Speedmeter Photo 6 of 8
- 2014 Mercedes Benz E63 Amg Estate Tail Lamp Photo 7 of 8
- 2014 Mercedes Benz E63 Amg Estate Wallpaper Photo 8 of 8