A festival called the Goodwood Festival of Speed will be held on June 28, 2012. At the festival, MINI will come with the launch of the 2013 Mini Clubvan. This is the world's first premium compact delivery van has five doors, but only two seats. van is perfect for business people who think of the style.
Something that is typical of the 2013 Mini Clubvan is a vast cargo space. Cargo area stretches back to 115 cm and, even at the narrowest point just behind the rear door, is 102 cm wide. Maximum payload capacity is 500 kg.
To provide ease of use, floors and walls covered with high quality upholstery. at the top, a ship anthracite roof running the full length of the vehicle. 2013 Mini Clubvan will be presented in three versions:
The first is the MINI One Clubvan 72 kW/98 hp serving. These models are offered at a price of 11.175 pounds. the second is the MINI Cooper Clubvan 90 kW/122 hp serving. These models are offered at a price of 12.475 pounds. and the third is the MINI Cooper D Clubvan 82 kW/112 hp serving. These models are offered at a price of 13.600 pounds.
All versions come with MINI front-wheel-drive set-up Steering, Electric Power, MacPherson strut front suspension, multi-link rear suspension, powerful brakes, Auto Start / Stop, Shift Point Display, Brake Energy Regeneration and on-demand operation of the unit additional.
- 2013 Mini Clubvan Front Angle View Photo 1 of 8
- 2013 Mini Clubvan Interior View Photo 2 of 8
- 2013 Mini Clubvan Rear Angle View Photo 3 of 8
- 2013 Mini Clubvan Rear View View Photo 4 of 8
- 2013 Mini Clubvan Rear View Photo 5 of 8
- 2013 Mini Clubvan Side View Photo 6 of 8
- 2013 Mini Clubvan Trunk View Photo 7 of 8
- 2013 Mini Clubvan View Photo 8 of 8