2011 Mitsubishi RVR is a compact crossover utility ideal to achieve superior performance and running, excellent environmental efficiency. Smooth interior and exterior in a compact size at an affordable price ¥ 1,785,000 ~ ¥ 2,449,650, (including consumption tax). Mitsubishi Motors Corporation announced that the all-new compact crossover Mitsubishi RVR went on sale across Japan from February 17, 2010.
Mitsubishi RVR Interior
Mitsubishi RVR offers a high level of comfort on the interior. Passengers will feel soft padding, mesh fabric and sporty look with silver accents highlight the main scheme with black.
Mitsubishi RVR Body Design
Mitsubishi RVR is expressed silhouette of dynamic, sporty, and energetic. exterior lines and curved roof line with superior aerodynamics considering front, side and rear drag reduction. Front grille with the name "Jet Fighter" looks to the identity of the Mitsubishi Motors logo. Mitsubishi RVR available in eight body colors including two new colors "Titanium Metallic Gray" and "Blue Metallic Kwasemi," which resembles a blue plume of Kingfisher amazing.
Mitsubishi RVR Performance
Mitsubishi RVR offers a 1.8-liter DOHC MIVEC engine. The output is 102 kW (139 PS) with paddle shift mode INVECS-III CVT 6-speed sport. All models qualify for the eco-car tax deduction Japan (50% reduction in taxes to promote the popularization of environmentally friendly cars). New Mitsubishi RVR provide fuel efficiency exceptional.
all of 2011 Mitsubishi RVR
- 2011 Mitsubishi RVR Front View Photo 1 of 9
- 2011 Mitsubishi RVR Grey View Photo 2 of 9
- 2011 Mitsubishi RVR Interior View Photo 3 of 9
- 2011 Mitsubishi RVR Left Side View Photo 4 of 9
- 2011 Mitsubishi RVR Rear View Photo 5 of 9
- 2011 Mitsubishi RVR Seat View Photo 6 of 9
- 2011 Mitsubishi RVR White View Photo 7 of 9
- 2011 Mitsubishi RVR View Photo 8 of 9
- 2011 Mitsubishi RVR Top View Photo 9 of 9