Mitsubishi has expanded its market reach by launching the all-new 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander. Mitsubishi Outlander is expected to be one of the most fuel-efficient CUVs with a standard 7-passenger sitting in the North American market.
2014 Mitsubishi Outlander is a redesigned version of the 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. This latest version has a smooth exterior surface and a sharp and modern lines. other than that, this car has an aerodynamic exterior design. aerodynamic efficiency up to 7% better and lightweight body about 200 pounds lighter than the car it replaces.
Standard safety features offered by the Mitsubishi Outlander includes 7 airbags Supplementary Restraint System (SRS), side curtain airbags, driver knee airbag, ire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), Active Stability Control (ASC) with Traction Control Logic (TCL), Hill Start Assist (HSA), anti-lock brakes (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD).
Under the hood 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander is a 2.4 liter 4-cylinder engine. The 4-cylinder engine produces 166 horsepower at 6000 rpm and 162 lb.-ft. of torque at 4200 rpm. This machine receives the system Mitsubishi Innovative Valve Electronic Control time. MIVEC system with continuous variable valve lift technology time for optimum fuel efficiency and power production with reduced harmful emissions.
- 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Engine View Photo 1 of 8
- 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Feature View Photo 2 of 8
- 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Front Angle View Photo 3 of 8
- 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Interior View Photo 4 of 8
- 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Side View View Photo 5 of 8
- 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sun Roof View Photo 6 of 8
- 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Trunk View Photo 7 of 8
- 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander View Photo 8 of 8