Suzuki has announced its latest generation, the new 2012 Suzuki Splash. This car combines the beverage styling for both exterior and interior of this car was brought up to date to compete with 2013 model cars.
2012 Suzuki Splash mini car segment is classified as a proportion of the body's so compact. With its dimensions, Splash is so easy to maneuver and through the narrow streets. splas exterior look with front and rear bumpers are so stylish, hood and new grille design.
Although its dimensions are so compact, it does not reduce comfort to the interior. The 2012 Suzuki Splash interior provides seats for five adults with legroom and wide luggage. High seating position makes it easy to enter and exit. available trunk is 573 liters. to add confidence to the owner, Splash comes with new seat fabric design and color scheme of graphite, Piano Black finish for the center console and Black finished fabrics for the front door armrests.
The new 2012 Suzuki Splash offers two engine choices. The first is a 1.0 liter 68 PS three-cylinder with VVT. This machine emits only 109g/km of CO2. The second is a 1.2-liter 94 PS engine Dual VVT. This engine first used in the all-new Swift.
- 2012 Suzuki Splash Photo 1 of 9
- 2012 Suzuki Splash Photo 2 of 9
- 2012 Suzuki Splash Dashboard Photo 3 of 9
- 2012 Suzuki Splash Front Angle Photo 4 of 9
- 2012 Suzuki Splash Front View Photo 5 of 9
- 2012 Suzuki Splash Interior Photo 6 of 9
- 2012 Suzuki Splash Interior Photo 7 of 9
- 2012 Suzuki Splash Rear Photo 8 of 9
- 2012 Suzuki Splash Seat Photo 9 of 9