Recently, Ford has launched the Ford Fusion. And now present their newest generation. All new 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid. This is the first sedan that offers gasoline, hybrid and plug-in hybrid versions - each expected to deliver top fuel economy and an unforgettable driving experience.
2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Featuring a sleek silhouette and fresh face. Follow the subcompact Fiesta and Focus were developed to satisfy customers everywhere who want leading fuel efficiency. The new Fusion is expected to deliver best-in-class fuel economy across customers 'choice' of gasoline, hybrid and plug-in hybrid sub-segments according to Ford's commitment to be a leader in fuel efficiency.
Ford Fusion Hybrid offers a number of supporting technology 1.6-liter EcoBoost engine. They include hybrid and plug-in hybrid alternatives, a pair of EcoBoost ™ four-cylinder engine, four-cylinder normally aspirated, automatic start stop system to shut off the engine at stationary idle drive, front-wheel and all-wheel drive applications, and a choice between automatic and shifting six-speed manual transmission. Ford Fusion Hybrid fuel economy stands to outperform 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid by 4 mpg city and 5 mpg highway.
Ford Fusion will be produced at Ford's Hermosillo, Mexico. This car will appear in Ford showrooms in North America and South America at the end of 2012.
- 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Photo 1 of 8
- 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Emblem Photo 2 of 8
- 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Engine Photo 3 of 8
- 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Interior Photo 4 of 8
- 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Rear Photo 5 of 8
- 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Seat Photo 6 of 8
- 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Side Photo 7 of 8
- 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sunroof Photo 8 of 8