VW Beetle R Concept offers engine options that attract the attention of every person. VW Beetle R Concept adds a more muscular look of a classic. Although somewhat classic car, VW Beetle R Concept gives a touch of sportiness in the interior. VW Beetle R Concept made its debut at the American Auto Show 2011 Los Angeles.
The front and rear bumpers VW Beetle R Concept which completely redesigned, and is a generous 30 mm wider than standard. Three chunky air intakes in dark high-gloss finish dominate the front, one center to provide air to the radiator, and the second side to help cool the brakes. Additional engine cooling is provided by vents on both sides of the top of the hood.
VW Beetle R Concept offers for drivers and passengers are held snugly in the hard-shell racing seats wrapped in Nappa leather black nubuck grippy offset by a gray panel. The same seats adorn the individual rear seats. VW Beetle R Concept using a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged unit that provides 270 PS and 265 PS respectively.
all of 2011 VW Beetle R Concept
- 2011 Volkswagen Beetle R Concept Rear View Photo 1 of 5
- 2011 Volkswagen Beetle R Concept Interior View Photo 2 of 5
- 2011 Volkswagen Beetle R Concept View Photo 3 of 5
- 2011 Volkswagen Beetle R Concept Side View Photo 4 of 5
- 2011 Volkswagen Beetle R Concept Seat View Photo 5 of 5