2012 Seat Leon FR Supercopa with a more sporty styling kit special edition of the dramatic. Performance will be showcased by an impressive 2.0-liter turbocharged engine. SEAT aficionados will recognize that the Leon FR which is the basis of a new special edition that's Supercopa victim's generously equipped with a significant step up from the trim 'standard' FR both in terms of performance and equipment.
2012 Seat Leon FR Supercopa offers the special issue in terms of styling, including front and rear bumpers, smart side skirts, tailgate spoiler clearer, BBS bespoke 18-inch alloy wheels and unique chrome-tipped, twin exhaust.
SEAT is equipped with modern features that are summarized in Seat Media System 2.2. Includes satellite navigation with a five-inch color touchscreen and dynamic route guidance, DAB radio, Bluetooth audio streaming and SD card slot, Bluetooth connectivity, bi-xenon headlights with AFS (Adaptive Front-lighting System) and rear parking sensors.
The 2.0 liter TSI 211 PS petrol or 2.0 TDI CR 170 PS turbodiesel engine is offered by SEAT for 2012 Seat Leon FR Supercopa. Prices therefore start from just £ 22.530 RRP on-the-road.
- 2012 Seat Leon FR Supercopa Photo 1 of 9
- 2012 Seat Leon FR Supercopa Photo 2 of 9
- 2012 Seat Leon FR Supercopa Photo 3 of 9
- 2012 Seat Leon FR Supercopa Front Photo 4 of 9
- 2012 Seat Leon FR Supercopa Rear Photo 5 of 9
- 2012 Seat Leon FR Supercopa Rear Angle Photo 6 of 9
- 2012 Seat Leon FR Supercopa Side Photo 7 of 9
- 2012 Seat Leon FR Supercopa Tail Lamp Photo 8 of 9
- 2012 Seat Leon FR Supercopa Wheels Photo 9 of 9