Seat has launched a new model called the 2013 Seat Toledo. Toledo concept was released in 2012 Geneva Motor Show. This car will be launched in Spain and Portugal in mid-November 2012 and then throughout Europe during 2013. The new Toledo appeals to customers looking for a car, sedan-quality practical and affordable for the whole family.
All new 2013 Seat Toledo performed with a dynamic and modern style. Toledo designs are so similar to his brother, Skoda Rapid. The difference is the nose and tail light trim. With a length of 4:48 m, Toledo will provide generous space and exceptional comfort for passengers.
Seat offers a Diesel engine and Petrol engine to charge the 2013 Seat Toledo hood. This is the result of cooperation with Volkswagen engines. 1.6 liter Diesel engine range is the output of 103 BHP and 89 BHP. While the TSI gasoline engine range is the output of 74 BHP and 121 BHP.
There has been no official price announced by Seat for this car. let's wait for the info as soon as possible.
- 2013 Seat Toledo Front Angle View Photo 1 of 7
- 2013 Seat Toledo Interior View Photo 2 of 7
- 2013 Seat Toledo Rear Angle View Photo 3 of 7
- 2013 Seat Toledo Seat View Photo 4 of 7
- 2013 Seat Toledo Side View Photo 5 of 7
- 2013 Seat Toledo Top View View Photo 6 of 7
- 2013 Seat Toledo View Photo 7 of 7