Volvo has presented their latest generation, named 2012 Polestar Volvo S60 Concept. This is a concept car performance was developed in order to satisfy the driver. The special about this car has a six-cylinder turbocharged engine that makes a whopping 508-hp.
Polsester S60 is a car that was developed by Volvo preferences. The main focus in the development of a car is to provide a sense of genuine Volvo driving a comfortable and strong. With the chassis lowered, widened and strengthened with the all-wheel drive system is tuned Haldex and Öhlins suspension make the car suitable for driving high performance and long-distance travel.
The 2012 Volvo S60 Polestar Concept is based on Volvo Polestar S60 race car but with a larger turbo. Under the hood of this car is the Volvo inline T6 engine with 508 HP at 6500 rpm. Polestar S60 goes from 0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds.
- 2012 Volvo S60 Polestar Concept Behind View Photo 1 of 6
- 2012 Volvo S60 Polestar Concept Emblem View Photo 2 of 6
- 2012 Volvo S60 Polestar Concept Front View View Photo 3 of 6
- 2012 Volvo S60 Polestar Concept Interior View Photo 4 of 6
- 2012 Volvo S60 Polestar Concept Rear View Photo 5 of 6
- 2012 Volvo S60 Polestar Concept View Photo 6 of 6